Little Free Pantry
We have an addition to our outdoor space at Salem! Right next to the flagpole is the Little Free Pantry - Take what you need, Give what you can! It was built by Troy Waldemar and Jake Moen. The pantry contains non-perishable foods and personal care items that are available 24/7 for anyone who may need it.
**We do take donations to have extra supplies so that we are able to restock the pantry when needed. Donations can be left at Salem during office hours. Deliveries during other times can be arranged by calling the church office (507.373.2184).
Tuesdays: 9 - 12:30
Wednesdays: 9 - 12:30
Thursdays: 9 - 12
Below is a typical list of needed supplies. A copy of this list can also be obtained in the office.
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit
- Canned meat
- Canned soup
- Canned food
- Minute Rice
- Pasta: dry pasta, bagged pasta meals, mac n' cheese
- Boxed/bagged grains/beans: rice, couscous, quinoa, red beans, white beans
- Single roll toilet paper (individually wrapped or in a bag)
- Feminine Hygiene products
- Diapers (divide into smaller bags)
- School supplies (around school time)
- Smaller bags of flour, sugar and other baking items
- Water bottles (weather permitting)
- Peanut butter
- Dried fruits
- Granola bars